Saturday, October 31, 2009

happy at home


(photo by cerajeanne)

it's great to be home. I got home around midnight last night and I love to be with my hunny and my puppy. it's wonderful to enjoy a relaxing morning - even made enough coffee for THREE cups!! (instead of my usual 2). I call my parents' house every Saturday morning and have a nice long talk with Mom and sometimes Dad, if i'm lucky. I enjoy my coffee mornings with them on the telephone while Landon slumbers in the flannels.

It's a beautiful sun-shiny day here in Utah and I'm so happy to wake up at home!

Okay - can't contain my excitement: McBrayer niece #4 has arrived this morning!!! Nephew #4 arrived a few weeks ago. I've been waiting for pictures of both of them to do an updated post on the "McBrayer family jewels"....so look for that this week! I praise God for these precious children, we LOVE all EIGHT of them!!! What a joy! So grateful that we have healthy kiddies and mommies. The world just seems so much more beautiful with these children in it!

2 comments:

doons said...

gotta populate the heavens and the earth!

Erin said...

So exciting. Great news.