yeah that's me. (picture by Denae during our senior year. funny.)
So here's the Hannah lifespan percentage stats.
- working for ACSI: 3 years: 75% of my post-grad life
- a McBrayer: 5 years, 63% of my adult life
- following Jesus: 18 years: 69% of my entire life
- living in Colorado: 24 years: 85% of my life (of the other 15%: every year except one has happened since i married the handsome Mr. McBrayer. Blame him for taking me on all these "adventures")
- wearing braces: 6 years: 23% of my life. by the time i got them off, i had been wearing them 50% of my life. yikes! i'll keep my ortho dr.'s name anonymous - since he did such a great job.
- wearing glasses/contacts: 14 years: 46% of my life
- kissing boys: 10 years: 38% of my life - only a particular boy 100% of the last 6 of those 10 years.
- in school: 17 years; 65% of my life. Landon's been in school for 20 years; 77% of his entire life. and probably none before his earliest recollections. sheesh.
- drinking coffee: 7 years: 27% of my life; 88% of my adult life
- committed to child sponsorship: 8 years: 31% of my life; 100% of my adult life
- cooking: 5 years; 19% of my life; 100% of my married life.
- renting/ moved out of M&D's: 8 years: 100% of my adult life
- singing: 22 years: 85% of my life
- playing an instrument: 19 years: 73% of my life
Well, that was interesting. Not sure what else needs to be on that list....