Friday, April 23, 2010

A little Friday treat:

I've never recorded a video of myself  playing piano before.  But I needed to send something to that church that I'm applying to, so I made myself subject to the techie advice of a few 13 year old boys and somehow got my skype camera to take a video of me and even upload it onto Landon's youtube channel. So it's not great quality, but it was sufficient in giving the pastor of the wonderful church an idea of my playing/singing capabilities.

He has asked me to come down to his church and lead worship some week in May as part of my application process for this worship position. I am excited. I love worshiping with new people - it's amazing - the unity in the body of Christ in worship.

So for those of you, dear friends and family that have not really heard me sing, this is for you. Though I share it sort of reluctantly, I have been encouraged as Landon blasted video of me on his facebook and his friends actually liked it. I felt bad for not sharing a video with my friends too. So, sorry for feeling self-conscious in front of you - you are always such a great support!

Enjoy, lovelies.

11 comments:

kris said...

that's awesome. And we did the same thing- got all ready for spring only to be freezing now!

Nicole Dow said...

I forgot how much I love your voice is that possible? Thanks for this it reminded me of going to see you in the high school play. It also made me miss you hope you are

kcknoles said...

Hannah, you are incredibly talented!! This is such a blessing to hear!

LeeAnn said...

Hannah, its so great to have your beautiful voice fill our house!! At least today, you didn't seem so far away! LOVED it :)

Brooke Hereth said...

LOVED it :)

Tricia F said...

:) beautiful! so glad you shared

Erin said...

Thanks so much for sharing. I listened first thing this morning and you made my day. Blessings and joy to you!

Brandon and Callie said...

thank you so much for sharing! you have a beautiful voice and i miss seeing your face!!

Crystal said...

Oh Hannah!! You need to do this more often. I loved worshiping with you this evening. Maybe if we can't live together, we could have virtual worship together on a regular basis.

Sara said...

Right now I wish we could hike to the top of Kissing Camels and maybe the boys would smoke some cigars and you could sing worship songs (I would just mouth them as to not ruin it) and enjoy God's creations. We really miss you guys! Happy Birthday friend!

BrieAnna said...

Hannah,

you are a beautiful singer! I could listen to you all day! I showed all of my family this and they loved it and now they are singing away! I love you so much and look forward to seeing you:)