Friday, August 7, 2009

babes and their bellies

I've been so fortunate the last two days to have lunch with some of my greatest friends.

I got to see Nicole for lunch on Wednesday. It was fun to see her in her home with her baby girl and another one on the way!!

Yesterday I went to Ft Collins to visit Emily. She is very well into her first pregnancy and moved into her first home last week. It was wonderful to see her in her own place with a baby boy in the belly!

It's amazing to see so many of the beautiful women in my life in their pregnancies. Two of my sister-in-laws are also pregnant among a couple of my other friends. I am just amazed at how awesome God creates the female body and uses it for work that only he can do - creating life. How incredible! What a priviledge it must be for those women to carry their developing children within themselves - they all seem to be so blessed by it even if it is so difficult sometimes. I am so happy to know these women and their bellies. can't wait to meet their babies!

No comments: