Friday, March 5, 2010

Tag, you're it!

Thanks to Andrea for tagging me in her blog to play this fun photo tag game!

Here are the rules:
1. Open your 1st Photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.




I was surprised and happy to find this to be my 10th photo - I hardly ever revisit pictures from our wedding. This is a picture of my family and bridesmaids laying hands on me in prayer before our wedding ceremony. In this picture specifically you see my two beautiful sister-in-laws and one of my besties, Emily. Also get a glimpse of my mom and my little cousin. Very precious to me to have had these wonderful women lift my marriage up to God and pray for his blessing and anointing in my future life as a wife. Very special. 

I feel badly just choosing 5 of you to tag, since I enjoy so many of your blogs. I decided to tag my most frequent commenters as of late: (Anna, you need a blog)


 No pressure, though. This was a great excuse for me to keep up my regular posting while i'm totally empty of ideas. And it was fun. 

2 comments:

Brooke Hereth said...

awwwwwwwww! you tagged me! love that picture. you looked so beautiful. i know from pics because i wasnt there lol.

BrieAnna said...

Hey hannah ya thats a great pic and i miss you so much. and dont feel nad about who u tagged its your choice. Sorry i havent been on that much i try to comment as much as i can but i have such a buisy schedule with school and sports and work. that sounds weird haha. but i am trying to comment and post as much as i can so hopefully u will tag me soon:) and dont forget im going to be 13 in one month ahh!