by the way:
I had SOOO much fun with this sewing project! It was neat to find some instructions online and then just run with them. This project cost me about $1 for the tulle at Walmart. I used some scraps of cloth from previous projects to reinforce the draw-string part of the bag since i didn't have any "rope" except hemp and I thought that hemp could be a big abrasive after awhile on the tulle. I have 5 bags in all, each one trying out a few different things. It was fun to get to take creative liberties and to try to be resourceful with what I have at home. I learned so much about how to use my machine during this small project. I tied some buttons onto the hemp so that the hemp doesn't slide away and hide in the bag - they were a pain to get through the openings (then i learned to just sew the bag with the hemp already in there!).
Okay, now it's time for you to make some for your house too! Going paperless in 2010!!!