Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I've seen this video twice in the last 6 months. both times it's made me cry.

In a couple of your blogs you have mentioned "art" and creating lately and i have been inspired.

Art has always been tricky for me. I've always been creatively minded but so afraid of pride but also of ridicule that i have shyed away at mastering much of anything and i fear that i am really thwarting gifts that God has entrusted to me. don't really want to get too into that right now. ha.

well, this movie has nothing to do with that. it's just inspiring and moves me greatly.

2 comments:

kris said...

that's a neat video

Sarah said...

I think "art" is finding solace in something beautiful, whether it involves creating or experiencing. You express art in all of your blog posts when you share the beautiful experiences and pictures of your life. One thing I've come to realize is that art doesn't have to be as contrived as we think. Sometimes it's as simple as stopping to take a picture or smelling a flower, and you seem to do be the type of person that does that. I guess you could even look at life as art and living as the expression of art. (i'm getting a little existential here but I think you get my point :-)

"She's got everything she needs, she's an artist, she don't look back" ~Bob Dylan