Friday, May 8, 2009

i miss climbing

you should have seen me, hanging from our hangboard in the garage today. i am so weak - i practically and probably most literally just dangled there. i've been trying to work on my back muscles at the gym and my arms a bit too.
but in reality, there is nothing that trains you for climbing quite like, well....climbingand i miss every little thing about the sport that i love. mostly the beautiful views, the smell of the trees, the feel of the rock (well, in most of my memories, it's sand stone) and the chill atmosphere and the adrenaline rush. i miss it all - the dirty hands, smell of sweaty leather shoes, stupid stuff like that.
oh well, soon enough, hannah, soon enough. i'm so excited!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

That is totally my rope!!!

Less that a month!