Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Starbucks jitters

Right now I am drinking an iced coffee and taking a sweet little break between my morning shift at Starbucks and the rest of my day working with sponsorship. Today was my third day in a row opening at starbucks (waking before 4am), and i have been so busy with sponsorship this week that i'm working 10-12 hour days. I guess I'll just have to have weeks like this sometimes to get things done! In order to endure a long rest of my day in front of the computer, i bring home the highest dose of caffeine that i can (a vinti brewed coffee). Hehe, but I have found that after some shots of espresso during my morning shift, when i enjoy a very large cup of coffee at home i tend to get a little jittery. Yeah, i get the shakes...but it's worth it if i can stay awake and energized enough to get my work done. Sometimes, it is simply necessary.

(it really isn't necessary, is it?)
Sorry nothing too exciting to blog about.

No comments: