Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas scarf

I made a Christmas scarf for both my mom and my sister. They are even the same style, although my mom's is about half the width of my sisters'.


During my time home this summer, Mom and Nell and I were shopping and they really liked these scarves that I would't let them buy because I swore that I could make them for way cheaper. These aren't exactly them - those were summer scarves - but these have a similar idea with the surplus of ruffles.
This craft was fun. I'm not sure if it is done the best way - I just conceptualized and designed the scarves myself and hoped they would turn out okay. They're a little crazy, but I like them. I hope Mom and Nell like them too.

2 comments:

Brooke Hereth said...

that is a very cool scarf. love it!

kris said...

I love it!