Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Just a little video

So, 8 of the last 10 blog posts I've written haven't been published. They remain as "drafts" in my composition folder.

Either I'm insecure (which could be the case), or I never have the time to actually finish a blog post (which is certainly the case some of the time).

So this one, I am keeping brief and determined to post. One of my buddies has been posting videos of his little guy recently and they are just SOOOO much more fun than pictures. So I thought I would post a video of the Bean today for you to enjoy.

She loves to see her "reflection" via the camera on my phone. So here she is talking to herself before her morning nap last week.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I forgot to tell you that I think Oliver has a crush on Gillian. He was sitting on my lap and I played this video and he perked up and started smiling and giggling. I played it again and he did the same thing. They must meet soon!

Hannah said...

Oh, Sara, I LOOOOVE that!!! Yes, they must!