Monday, August 6, 2012

Things I'm Loving Lately

Friends
We've been very blessed by an amazing group of friends out here. EVERYONE is from out of state, so I think we all play the role of surrogate family in each other's lives. They certainly are the closest thing we have to family out here. We are so grateful for them!

Little Baby McBrayer
This season is so precious.

2012 Olympics
Go team U.S.A.!! Landon and I bought an antenna just so we could watch the games on NBC. It's worth it.

Chocolate Shakes
Seriously,  you have no idea how torturous it is to look at this picture and not have one in-hand. I've allowed myself 5 chocolate shakes since I've become pregnant. That might sound like a lot, but what it really is, is a lot of self control being practiced over here! 

Salami
I know this pic looks nasty, but my-oh-my, I find myself thinking of Salami almost as often as I think about skiing, which is multiple times per day.

Farmer's Market Tomatoes

REAL Salt Lake
I love this team. Landon and I have been keeping up with Major League Soccer like crazy this year, and we've been trying to attend the home games to cheer on our team. 

1 comment:

Sara said...

yeah! So glad your blog is back :)