But blogger is very unfriendly with mobile devices (please tell me if you know of an app or an answer for this). I still cannot figure out how to put one of my own pictures onto a blog post using an iPad. But I am hoping and planning on figuring it out, otherwise there isn't much of a point to this dear blog, without the images.
I am currently 19 weeks pregnant.
This was a huge week for us regarding our pregnancy:
- I am feeling Little Baby kicking regularly now. By that, I mean 5 or 6 times a day.
- Our ultrasound experience was amazing. I loooooved to see our baby moving around and looking like a baby! The big news is that Little Baby is a baby GIRL! Which we are both excited about.
- SHE weighs 9oz and is 6 inches long
- I still try to nap most evenings when I get home from work.
- I gained 4 lbs in the past month which FREAKS ME OUT! But my doctor said that my weight gain is right on track (really!?)
- I'm eating salami as I write this
Doons started school.
That means he has been busy with meetings, gearing up for this big year of dissertation writing. We are both very grateful that he is not teaching on top of everything. We are hoping that this will be a very productive year for him, even though we are expecting our Little Baby during spring semester.
Otherwise, Landon is rock climbing at every chance he can get.
I'm singing at church which I love. Singing has always been a very meaningful ministry in my life. I'm so grateful.